welcome to bitter moon! a website dedicated to honoring all things that make us who we are, the bitter and the sweet. being our happiest, healthiest selves doesn’t always look happy or healthy. it’s a journey that we will go through our entire lives, so here’s to trusting the universe and celebrating every inch of who we are.
a few facts about me:)
- i’m 21 years old and currently have a full time office job.
- i’m a published poetry author to my first book “inside her mind, inside her heart”.
- my dream job is to be a holistic wellness coach and to continue writing.
- i am a very emotional Pisces.
- i like: coffee with lots of creamer, sleeping, hiking, being in love, pasta and tacos, checkered vans, chrysanthemums and pink roses, the sound of rain, wearing the color grey.
- i dislike: big cities, machinery submerged in water, bugs, bad acting, discrimination, a boring book, unwanted notifications, water chestnuts.
- i deal with anxiety, depression, and ptsd daily.